Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | en Español
• Partnership. Community members have a right to be involved in decisions that affect them. Stakeholders can influence decision-making and receive feedback on how their input was used.
• Early Involvement. Public involvement is an integral part of implementing city policies, programs and projects. We work hard to engage the public early and often at each major milestone: opportunity identification, concept development, design and implementation.
• Inclusiveness. Our dialogue is two-way communication and includes identifying, reaching out to and engaging a diverse group of stakeholders that is representative of this community.
• Transparency. Public decision-making processes are accessible, open, honest and easy to follow. Members of the public receive the information with enough time in advance to participate effectively.
• Accountability. City leaders and staff are accountable for ensuring meaningful public involvement in the work of city government and to consider it in the decision-making process.
Get Involved. The City is currently seeking input on a variety of projects. Click on a project below to learn more. Your participation is critical to the success and development of our community. Thanks for stopping by; we look forward to hearing from you.
Current City Projects
Dripping Springs Traffic Study-October 2015
Dripping Springs Ranch Park
Parks, Recreation & Open Space Master Plan
Sustainable Places Project
Citywide Trails Plan Amended June 2015
Email: To submit a request by email, complete the Request for Public Information Form and email it to the City Secretary Andrea Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail: To submit a request by mail, complete the Request for Public Information Form and submit it to: City of Dripping Springs, City Secretary's Office PIA, P.O. Box 384, Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Dripping Springs, Tx.
511 Mercer Street
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Phone: (512) 858-4725
P.O. Box 384
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620
Fees & Charges
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ARTICLE A1.000 (GENERAL PROVISIONS),
SECTION A1.001 OF THE DRIPPING SPRINGS CODE OF ORDINANCES;
MODIFYING THE STANDARD FEE SCHEDULE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE
PERMIT FEES, USE FEES, AND OTHER FEES RELATED TO MUNICIPAL
AUTHORIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES; PROVIDING FOR THE
FOLLOWING: RULES; STANDARDS; PROCEDURES; CRIMINAL
PENALTIES; AND, SEVERABILITY DOWNLOAD FEE SCHEDULE
Budget & Tax Rate
Ordinance No. 2018-13 Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Budget Amendment
Budget Calendar Action Sheet
Fiscal Year 2019 Filed Proposed Budget
Proposed Budget September 18, 2018
The City of Dripping Springs provides this site as a public service. Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this site or utilize this site for other than its intended purposes are prohibited. The town makes no claims or guarantees about the accuracy or currency of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents. All information and data on this website is subject to change without notice. Neither the town nor its affiliates, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by use of this website or in reliance upon the information contained herein or linked hereto. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
Copyright © 2016 - Dripping Springs, TX. USA