• Partnership. Community members have a right to be involved in decisions that affect them. Stakeholders can influence decision-making and receive feedback on how their input was used.
• Early Involvement. Public involvement is an integral part of implementing city policies, programs and projects. We work hard to engage the public early and often at each major milestone: opportunity identification, concept development, design and implementation.
• Inclusiveness. Our dialogue is two-way communication and includes identifying, reaching out to and engaging a diverse group of stakeholders that is representative of this community.
• Transparency. Public decision-making processes are accessible, open, honest and easy to follow. Members of the public receive the information with enough time in advance to participate effectively.
• Accountability. City leaders and staff are accountable for ensuring meaningful public involvement in the work of city government and to consider it in the decision-making process.
Get Involved. The City is currently seeking input on a variety of projects. Click on a project below to learn more. Your participation is critical to the success and development of our community. Thanks for stopping by; we look forward to hearing from you.
Public Information Request
Below is the form and information you will need to file a Request for Public Information with the City of Dripping Springs. Only written requests trigger the City's obligation to fulfill Public Information Requests under the Public Information Act. The City will respond to a request for public information within a reasonable amount of time, typically within 10 business days (not including holidays, weekends or days when City Hall is closed):
Request for Public Information Form
The Request for Public Information Form can be submitted in the following manner:
Email: To submit a request by email, complete the Request for Public Information Form and email it to the City Secretary at email@example.com
Mail: To submit a request by mail, complete the Request for Public Information Form and submit it to: City of Dripping Springs, City Secretary's Office PIA, P.O. Box 384, Dripping Springs, Texas 78620